Amberscope is overviewed in the short video found here, and we invite to sign up for the free beta trial, which we expect to last until the beginning of the new year.
To sign up to our beta trial, please select the Free button in our subscription page.
To assist new users to use AmberScope, we have added a range of information pages to our Ambercite.com website, including:
- AmberScope for beginners, and a discussion on how from experience we expect you to be comfortable in AmberScope within a few minutes and competent after 30 minutes.
- AmberScope for experts
- Browser compatibility (Internet Explorer users - please read, or alternatively use Google Chrome or Apple Safari)
- Applications for AmberScope, and a couple of case studies on finding previously unknown potential prior art for a Google glasses patent, and an Apple touchscreen patent
- A discussion on how AmberScope is complementary to your existing patent search tools
- A guide on how to choose patents to search, the format that the patent numbers should be in, and the 15 million prior art patent records in our database
- A list of Frequently Asked Questions
- A glossary of terms that may be new to you. We appreciate that some features of AmberScope are very new in the patent search space, so we needed to introduce new terms to describe these unique functionalities.
There is also a ‘one minute tour’ available on AmberScope, which we recommend to all new users and even some experienced users.
Please remember that while AmberScope has been tested internally including within Griffith Hack, this is the first test out with a larger and more diverse user base, such as yourself. AmberScope includes over 50,000 lines of original code created by our developers in a variety of programming languages, as well as code from other sources, all supported by 30GB of pre-computed data. It is possible that we have made some errors along the way, and we are looking to you to share your usage experience and help us identify any potential flaws or inconsistencies. We have already identified some improvements which will be rolled out in due course, including some before the product goes into full commercial mode.
Click here to get started. Enjoy!