Try Amberscope now
Subscribe to Amberscope
Want to experience the power of networks in your own patent searching? Check out our plans below:
1) Taste is our demo version allowing new users to check out AmberScope themselves. Simply visit amberscope.com, follow some simple instructions (no registration required) and within minutes you will be up and running.
That is, up and running but with a couple of limitations designed to protect the advantages gained by our paying customers:
2) Short is the project version of AmberScope designed for users who just to apply it for a single project, or want to test the full version for themselves at minimal outlay. Just US$39 buys you 10 patent searches (10 focus patents) which can you run at any time for up to 7 days after purchase. Considering the power of AmberScope, 10 patent searches should easily find you the key relevant patents in a single project providing you start with the right focus patents. In our experience, as little as 2 patent searches can be sufficient in some projects.
3) Regular is the version of AmberScope designed for those will want to be able to run AmberScope at any time. Just US$199 per month buys you up 100 patent searches, which should be more than enough for the average patent attorney, IP manager, IP lawyer and even many patent searchers and analysts. And if you run out, just $50 buys you an extra 25 searches, with up to one month to use these extra searches
4) Grande is for those for whom too much AmberScope is never enough. US$499 buys you up to 500 patent searches in a month, which is about 25 patent searches per working day at less than a $1 per search. Grande is the power plan for dedicated patent searcher and analysts. Again top ups are available, with $125 buying you 125 further searches for those seriously addicted.
For those who prefer to pay annually instead of a re-occurring monthly fee, annual Regular and Grande plans are available for US$1750 and US$4450 respectively, with each price being more than a 25% discount over a year compared to monthly subscriptions.
5) Corporate users and patent offices - contact us for a special deal, or if you would like AmberScope integrated into your existing systems - you might be surprised what we can do for you.
The not-so-fine print:
Ambercite and its products including Network Patent Analysis (NPA) and AmberScope analyse patent data using a statistical based approach that is based on available patent citation and ownership data. These outputs are purely mathematical in nature, and do not take into account the personal or professional opinions of any individuals or associates of Ambercite. These outputs are intended to be used as tool to help support further analysis, and should not be used by itself and without professional advice on the relevancy of this data to your unique circumstances. Data should not be relied upon to prove without any further analysis any opinion of the value, patentability, validity, freedom to operate or infringement of any patent, patents or inventions. Users should also be aware that available patent citation data is imperfect, and this will affect the results of this analysis. © Patent Analytics Holding Pty Ltd. Ambercite™, Network Patent Analysis™, NPA™ and Next Generation Patent mapping™ are trade marks of Patent Analytics Holding Pty Ltd. Components of the processes used to perform Network Patent Analysis and AmberScope are the subject of patent applications filed in the United States and elsewhere.