Patentability search made easy
Clarify the patent landscape with Amberscope
AI-assisted Amberscope combines 150+ million patent citations to reveal the most similar and important patents connected to your starting patent. Which gives your patentability search a whole new clarity, speed, interest and cost-effectiveness.
A host of features displays your results in a fully interactive webpage.
Clear-cut patent mapping that misses nothing
There are only five simple steps to fully interpreting Amberscope’s bubble chart:
- The most similar patents are those that are connected to the focus (starting) patent with the thicker lines.
- The largest bubbles contain the most important patents in the same area.
- Arrows showing the flow of ideas through the patent network allow you to easily recognise potential infringements.
- The opaquely shown ‘ghost patents’ are indirectly linked patents. Our algorithms consider these to be relevant to your search, despite being missed by the examiner or applicant.
- Simple filters let you focus on patents that are:
- Within a target date range
- The most similar to the focus patent
- The most important patents connected to the focus patent
- A combination of the above
For more information about using Amberscope, check out the presentation found here.
Benefits of AmberScope
AmberScope can save you from reading through the long lists of patents produced by keyword or class code searching.
The patent scoring and visual filters in AmberScope help you quickly focus in on patents that matter to you. This leaves you with more time in your day.
Better, reducing your risk
Amberscope helps you easily find relevant patents missed by conventional tools, and ranks patents by order of importance.
AmberScope also shows you "Ghost patents", which are patents that were not cited by an examiner or applicant, but which our algorithms suggest could be very relevant to your search.