AmberScope combines 150+ million patent citations to show you the most similar and most important patents connected to your starting patent. A variety of features can help make the results shown to you in a fully interactive webpage, as shown in the video.
Want to know how to interpret the bubble chart? Only 5 things you need to know. Read more below:
- The most similar patents can easily be recognised as those with thicker lines connecting them to the focus patent (starting patent).
- Important patents in the same area can easily be recognised as those with the largest bubble sizes.
- Simple filters let you focus on patents that are:
- within a target date range
- the most similar to the focus patent
- the most important patents connected to the focus patent
- or a combination of the above
- Potential infringements can easily be recognised with arrows showing the ‘flow of ideas’ through the patent network.
- "Ghost patents" shown opaque, are indirectly linked patents, that our algorithms think are relevant to your search, but were missed by the examiner or applicant.
To view more of the features click here